Search the site
Guidelines for Publishers
Free and Re-Printable Content
As a publisher you may re-print the article(s) that are posted in the Writer's Resource
database subject to the terms and conditions that generally apply to free content
The most common of these are:
Use of Site Scrapers, Article Crawlers, or other automated methods/scripts to mine
the article content of this site are expressly forbidden unless permission has been
specifically granted by us.
- Articles must be published "as is" (unedited).
- Articles must be published with the author's bio paragraph (resource box) and copyright
- URLs in the resource box should be set as hyperlinks.
- Whenever possible, authors should be notified of intent to publish.
- Articles cannot be used in spam communications.
Copyright and Violations
You are prohibited from the use of copyrighted material in a manner that violates
the copyright owner's rights. In general, this means that publishers are required
to use article content obtained from here without change or modification.
Publishers who violate copyright law are legally liable and subject to possible
The articles on this Web site are provided for information purposes only and for
redistribution as outlined in our guidelines. NutsInMay.com does not accept any
responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this
site or reliance by any person on the site's contents.